How Atmosphere Aerosol Works
Atmosphere Aerosol enables photographers and filmmakers to quickly, easily, and safely create fog or haze for photos and film.
Tips For Shooting
- Shake can well before using.
- Spray in room or still area for 20 seconds or more.
- Atmosphere Aerosol will linger in the air for up to an hour indoors minutes for photos and films.
VERY IMPORTANT! Back lighting is required to see haze or fog. Position and amount of light will determine the look of the fog or haze.
- Use the less is more approach as the camera will pick up more than the eye can see, experiment with different amounts to achieve some incredible effects.
- If doing longer shoots and the same effect is required in each shot, re-spray a small amount of 5 to 10 seconds in between shots or as needed.
This Week's Special
Buy 6 and get 1 FREE
Below are examples of ways to use Atmosphere Aerosol for shooting indoors and outdoors with natural and artificial light for photography and films.
For the shot above, it was a sunny day with very little wind, and it was in the morning. The trees and leaves helped Atmosphere Aerosol linger in the air. Spray Atmosphere Aerosol in the air behind the subject, so it will spread out evenly throughout the scene. If there is a breeze, spray Atmosphere into the wind in order to disperse the haze as it travels downwind.
Shooting Indoors Using Natural Light
The shots below were taken indoors with natural light coming through the windows. The air was still, the windows were closed, and we were not near any running fans or air conditioning vents. Something to look for when using Atmosphere Aerosol indoors with natural light is direct light hitting the wall or floor like the image below.
Position your subject or subjects and spray Atmosphere Aerosol into the light. The position of the light and the amount of Atmosphere Aerosol used will determine the look of the haze.
Shooting With Artificial Light
You can create the illusion of the sun with a light source (i.e., speed light, strobe, or video light). Color gels can also add creativity to your photos. A full CTO was used in the image below. The light was fired into the barn wall in order to cut and shape the light into rays.
Atmosphere Aerosol – Haze for Photographers & Filmmakers
Atmosphere Aerosol gives photographers and filmmakers an affordable, safe and convenient way to add haze or fog to a shoot without needing power or carrying heavy equipment.
Create visually stunning rays of light on the go.
- One can easily fits in your camera bag.
- Safe, non-toxic, clear aerosol spray.
- Quickly and easily spray in a room or still area to add haze or fog to your photos and films.
- Get the look of fog or haze without the need for power, a fog machine, or fluid.